What's new

Amazing Nikon Lenses for Sale

TSLevin95

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
If you are interested in buying:

Nikon 300mm f2.8 VR II
Nikon 70-200 f2.8 VR II
Nikon 14-24 f2.8

Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks
 
This thread annoys me...:grumpy:
 
I'll take all of them! My associates will send a cashier's check for $15,000 please deposit it and send me $5000 back, you may keep the rest for your troubles.
 
I'll take all of them! My associates will send a cashier's check for $15,000 please deposit it and send me $5000 back, you may keep the rest for your troubles.

Haha...Classic!
 
I'll take all of them! My associates will send a cashier's check for $15,000 please deposit it and send me $5000 back, you may keep the rest for your troubles.

Pfft. I'll PayPal the OP $20,000. Just ship it all to my sister.

Oh, yeah.... she's working for the World Hunger Foundation in Africa.
 
Still no prices.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom