What's new

Amazing Nikon Lenses for Sale

OP is MIA.Must want to sell them real bad.:waiting:

How about we all calm down just a little and remember that not everyone checks the internet on an hourly basis. A day or two to reply is not unheard of in forums.
 
Did you just "find them"? ;)

If so, I'll give you $100 for your effort. Lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
 
Trade for some chocolate chip cookies?
 
Trade for some chocolate chip cookies?


With or without walnuts?
cookie.gif
 
Ill send my whore of a girlfriend and give him $502.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
 
This is actually really funny! Made me forget that the A/C here at work is busted!
 
Uh.. I think I would get banned for the pics. Lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom