Amber |C&C|

Is the skin tone on her face supposed to look grey and dead? That needs some fixing if it isn't. She's gray/blue looking on the face.
The pose is good, I think she kind of looks cross eyed. The focus and exposure look great. She is positioned well in the scene. I'd like to see a bit more space at the bottom of the hands

Is the skin tone on her face supposed to look grey and dead? That needs some fixing if it isn't. She's gray/blue looking on the face.
The pose is good, I think she kind of looks cross eyed. The focus and exposure look great. She is positioned well in the scene. I'd like to see a bit more space at the bottom of the hands
It's not really supposed to look that grey/blue. I can't really see it on my screen but thanks for the feedback.

Agree with MLeek; skin tone is a bit off. Any particular reason you chose to shoot in landscape vice portrait aspect?

this is pano, more than landscape and sort of unnecessary.

Since her hands are so close to the bottom edge, I think a tighter crop at the top would balance that.
She is a bit blue.
The blown-out bits on the top of her fingers are a real distraction.
I think this is really lacking a center point; the flowers she is holding are too small and her eyes can't be seen. IMO, this would have improved mightily if her eyes were visible.

Attachments

• $blueface.jpg
    $blueface.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 53
Some weird artifacts in front of her face, presumably a blade of grass/wheat... Looks strange, distracting.

Other than that, the WB is funny too. Very pale and it contrasts badly with yellow. Should be a quick fix.

Most reactions

Back