S slowclown TPF Noob! Joined Jan 26, 2008 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Location CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 31, 2008 #1 Took this the other day and was my first real attempt at using layer masks and curves. Comments, critiques, advice? Here is the original
Took this the other day and was my first real attempt at using layer masks and curves. Comments, critiques, advice? Here is the original
Yahoozy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 640 Reaction score 0 Location San Marcos, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2008 #2 sorry man the powerlines kinda take away from the shot
Ajay TPF Noob! Joined Oct 3, 2007 Messages 1,249 Reaction score 1 Location Roanoke, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2008 #3 I think the powerlines work in the first one, but not the second. Maybe because the first is more of a silhouette and the colors make it more dramatic. I definitely like the first one better. I think your experiment was successful.
I think the powerlines work in the first one, but not the second. Maybe because the first is more of a silhouette and the colors make it more dramatic. I definitely like the first one better. I think your experiment was successful.
Bo_ TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Feb 2, 2008 #4 I like everything about both versions. :thumbup: