🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/3LqnCuJ 🎁

Ambiance

Rotanimod, This one just seems to me to be missing. The purple isn't my thing and I am wanting to see some detail in the dock, instead of that blown out look.

I love the colors, but would like to see details in the dock as well. I still give this photo a 9 out of 10 though.

Did you change the hue of the picture at all or was the sky really that color?

Well done.

Since there's no detail in the dock, I assume you didn't want any in the dock, and I read this an an abstract graphical piece, with a connection to the bay and sky we see in the background. It's a more formal representation of the pier, or something.

I think it works as it stands, but you have to be willing to accept it on its own terms.

Also a little more space between the end of the dock and the moutains would be nice.

Well done.

Since there's no detail in the dock, I assume you didn't want any in the dock, and I read this an an abstract graphical piece, with a connection to the bay and sky we see in the background. It's a more formal representation of the pier, or something.

I think it works as it stands, but you have to be willing to accept it on its own terms.

You may be right amolitor. When I first clicked on the thread I was expecting a usual gorgeous landscape that I've become accustom to seeing from him. This one just personally left me wanting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back