What's new

ambient church--

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
IMG_1666-7.jpg
 
Did you not bring your tripod?
Or is it my eyes?
To me it looks just that tiny bit blurred, but it may WELL be my eyes.
What I like best of this entire photo is the double refelction of the light on the wall or whatever that is on the right. And the colour of the sky.

Why do you call it "Ambient Church"?
 
your correct !! I forgot the pod !!
 
Hey Thor, how the the grand opening?

Gary
 
thanks !!

it was very cool.

lots and lots fo people came through about 15-20 new people every hour.

I got to pass out a lot of cards and flyers and we got to network a lot and

drool over anyone who commented that they liked our work..

And then some drunk guy rolled down our stairs... lol

It was very funny ..
 
And I missed it ... damn ... well have another party ... but this time not on my b-day.

Gary
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom