What's new

ambitions of a young dreamer.

Pleasetakeitkind

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
354
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_9896.jpg
 
Wow, great shot. Love the bokeh in the background. Only criticism is that the white object on the end of the branch is nearly blown out. One question, what exactly is that white object at the end of the branch?
 
Kind of strange but the branch seems to be floating?
 
Kind of strange but the branch seems to be floating?

Yeah, wtf? Cool shot, but there is a chunk that's been edited out of the branch. Crop it or fix it and you have a wonderful image.
 
Really? Does no one understand this?
 
Well, it looks as though something there is staged. Looks kind of like a plane with a passenger. Or, am I way too imaginative? :)
 
Ah, and after metamorphosis, the caterpillar will turn into a butterfly... but for now, he is using an airplane.

Is that it? :)
 
Awesome, i didn't think it would be a hard concept to grasp. I am glad it can be understood.
 
Well, I didn't catch until you asked if nobody got it and re-reading your title. :)
 
I totally got it right off the bat. Nice imagination, I really love it. The only thing I'd say is that I would crop out the right edge or clone to make the branch unappear to be floating. It takes your eye from the main subject. Great shot man.
 
Same here got it right away, like marcus said great concept and extremely creative, love it. the blown doesn't bother me,

only wondering how much pp you did :D
 
wow. great shot and composition. PP is spot on. The seeds are blown out but I didn't have a problem seeing what they were..good job on the creativity.
 
I got it right off, very cool shot. The seeds dont look blown out on my monitor. But yeah, whats with the floating branch?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom