American Idol

MDowdey said:
mario was great...i remember making him jump on turtles and shoot little measly fireballs....

going down those wells into the wells to get all the coins was fun too...

and then when mario saved the princess, it was great!!!!

::backs out slowly:::

md

:lol: You would :lmao: Actually you can't beat classic Martio...so I won't beat you severely for hijackin the thread...at least not too severely
sport25.gif

Wow...I'm likin Scott more and more each week! And Bo still ROCKS!!! And even though Anwar didn't do quite as good as he usually does...he's still in my top 3 as well. :)

I missed it tonight, but a friend o mine taped it so I'll have to catch it tommorow. I heard that Bo did awesome though, so I can't wait to watch it :)

From what I hear, Mario quit because he's hoping to get a better deal than the one Fox is offering. If any of you have seen the ridiculous agreement you have to sign just to shoot the thing, you'd be surprised how anyone even considers being on the show. I'll post a copy of it if I can find it.

Well Nikko is gone...AGAIN :( I liked him and think he did a heck of a lot better than Scott and Anthony the night before. Not really sure what was up last night, but Scott and Anthony need to take a hike IMO.

Still not sure who's gonna pull it out and win it all this year though...tough competition. Oh and Fantasia rocked the house last night!!!

This is the first season I've ever even watched a single episode and I'm kind of hooked ... :confused:

Anyways my pic to win it would be the blonde country chick ... she's got a strong voice and sense of herself ... for the same reasons Bo is my number 2 and then I like Anwar as my third pick.

Glad the obnoxious mini Fran Drescher is gone and I think Scott really has to go ... his voice always sounds flat to me ...

:mrgreen: Not that I'd admit to even watching Idol in real life or anything :mrgreen:

Good picks errantstar :) Looks like you guessed well!

I think that was the best finale I have ever seen on a reality show...hilarious and the singing was awesome! Couldn't go wrong with either of the final 2 winning, I think this was the best one yet :)

I didn't get to see it, but I'm never watching American Idol again. Grrrr! Bo shoulda won! He sang with FOOD POISONING Tuesday, and was still better!

Although I have been watching it kind of peripherally. Wife watches while I putter around the house.

Don't you think Carrie winning is the best thing that could have happened to Bo? Now he has the luxury to make a CD that is more his style, instead of falling into line with the crap thats already been written for the winner.

KevinR said:
Although I have been watching it kind of peripherally. Wife watches while I putter around the house.

Don't you think Carrie winning is the best thing that could have happened to Bo? Now he has the luxury to make a CD that is more his style, instead of falling into line with the crap thats already been written for the winner.

If I'm not mistaken, they do both get contracts. Didn't Clay Aiken?

But yeah...if he gets to make his own stuff, that's better than the probably pop-llike stuff AI would write. Eew.

I'm not sure how tied up he is in contracts? I haven't seen anything from Dianna DeGarmo. Last years runner-up.

I don't know, I saw a few posts on other boards about him getting a contract, too. I could be wrong. AI would be smart to do so though...look at Season 2, with Rueben and Clay. Clay was in second, and yet, he sold a lot more records.

I don't think that second place is guaranteed anything...however I heard that last season that everyone one in the top 12 got a contract, maybe not the best contracts, but still something.

I think that Bo didn't win b/c everyone knew that he would get a contract. There was a night when they had Clive Davis on there and he told Bo that he looked forward to working with him, which seemed to say that he was for sure getting a contract IMO :) I think it's sort of going to be like a Clay vs. Reuben thing, both will get great deals and be successful, and in my mind they were both really equal, just two different styles.

Most reactions

Back