What's new

American Warbirds in England

Lowflyer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Shropshire England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a few shots from airshows I've attended this year, we have in the UK quite a good collection of airworthy American Warbirds which are lovingly restored and maintained.

1.
B1710.jpg

2.
B175.jpg

3.
P513.jpg

4.
P514.jpg

5.
P5111.jpg

6.
SABRE9.jpg

7.
SABRE5.jpg

8.
SABRE15.jpg

9.
SABRE16.jpg

10.
STEARMAN2.jpg

11.
CUB.jpg

12.
_MG_0031-1.jpg

13.
_MG_0060-1.jpg

14.
_MG_0064.jpg

15.
_MG_0161wtmk.jpg

16.
_MG_0156wtmk.jpg

17.
_MG_0052wtmk.jpg

18.
_MG_0092wtmk.jpg

19.
_MG_0111wtmk-1.jpg
 
Nicely captured. Pretty amazing seeing them in action, especially the plane in 15 & 16, I think it's a Catalina if I recall correctly, what a beautifully designed plane. (I know we're not here to talk about planes but anyway).
 
Very nice ... I am amazed ... nice work :thumbup:
 
Great photos! I love warbirds. :thumbup::thumbup:
 
Wow. Beautiful shots. I really like 12, 13, 14, 15, & 17.
 
Great series, good captures.
 
what they said :p

very nice job :D
 
Very nice shots! Like them all. Can see some going up on a wall!:thumbup:
 
Totally sweet! Thanks for posting those. Good technique and framing.:thumbup::thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom