What's new

Amsterdam Walk

dancer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
113
Reaction score
13
Location
Amsterdam
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was walking home tonight after droping off my D300 to be cleaned and I got this shot with my P7100. I love living in Europe. For me it's like living in Disneyland and this little point and shoot is just too much fun!


Jordaan Sunset by Nadia & Casey Photography, on Flickr
 
nice shot! That is just off the liederstraat isn't it?
 
Really nice sky, I live somewhere else in The Netherlands but i'm in Amsterdam all day for the next 2 years I should really take my camera once.
 
It's at the corner of the Prinsengracht and the Egelantiersgracht! Left from the photographer, a cross the canal, there is the Anne Frank House. Here is my website for more nice photos of the center of Amsterdam.

www.amsterdam-photography.com
 
Love it man, the perspective on the end house makes the picture for me. I got some awesome shots in Amsterdam while there this past summer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom