AMURICA

C+C Per req.

They look a little over edited IMO. The sharpness/clarity/contrast seem a little high to me. As much as I like the framing and expressions, I would have liked to see all of the hood and bandana in both of the pictures. Exposure, focus and lighting looks great, just tone it back on the editing

I was going for a over-sharpened/processed look, to add drama.
But not to the point where it looks like a cartoon.
Thanks for your input though, I appreciate it!

I like it. #2 I personally like it better if it was even zoomed more and really show off the nice eyes. You cut cut off the bandana right by the lips or nose. Horizontal orientation. The way you did it is pretty sweet too.

I like the framing and the depth of field you have on the first shot. The focus is just perfectly placed, and the way the picture is rendered is just excellent. The second one seems more sinister, kind of pseudo-anarchist, to me, and I think that's influencing my opinion of it. I also don't like the green eye color on the second shot. Nice work though, on both shots!

Great stuff - though a bit too obviously processed for my tastes. That aside, I love the effect. I find them both over the top and spooky, which I think is what you were after. The wide blank stares of both subjects is creepy in a good way. They make me not want to look for too long.

Which boils down to - good job! :thumbup:

Like em, nice processing!

Enjoyed your Flickr, Make a porfolio of your best work, Too many to look through.

Ahh, thanks guys!

And I wouldn't consider my flickr a portfolio, more of a timeline of all the pictures I take, haha.

I've been meaning to make a website though..

I was going for a over-sharpened/processed look, to add drama.
But not to the point where it looks like a cartoon.
Thanks for your input though, I appreciate it!

If anything try to just reduce the clarity maybe?

Most reactions

Back