amusing fishing trip video NSFW language

Derrel

Mr. Rain Cloud
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My buddy Scott and I had a few miscues this July 9, as we attempted to net a salmon out in the saltwater on July 9, near Sekiu, Washington. I had just landed a fish minutes before, and the deck was covered in fish slime and water...

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww... I wish you had left the camera on. I would probably still be laughing.

PUSH THE GREEN BUTTON!

Is that you going on and on about almost falling out of the effing boat? Get past it, man. It's time to move on.

Thanks for sharing, classic fishin' stuff right there!

Yeah, it was I who slipped...I HAD the salmon literally IN the net at boatside, when both my feet just slipped out from under me, and my belly hit the gunwale of the boat and the net dropped several feet lower into the water, and the salmon was free of the net...the "scriiitching" sound at that time is the drag of the Shimano single-action reel caused by the salmon running a short distance as he suddenly was no longer "in" the net! My face was about six inches from the water's surface. "Do'ah!"

The green button is the AUTO-UP on the electric downrigger...my downrigger has two stopper-sensors, and I had accidentally left a fathom (6 feet) of cable in the water with a 15 pound downrigger ball attached to the end of the cable...the salmon almost got tangled in that on his first approach to the boat...

That night, back at our campsite, we listened to this video and laughed our asses off.

At least it was a happy ending with the fish in the boat...... can't believe you didn't call for me to go along with you guys.

How about a look at the "big fish".

How about a look at the "big fish".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back