Amy & Tim - Downton Denver engagement session

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know the last photo on this set I just did a similar one on a wedding but it is such an iconic landmark. I have more control of the subject this time and I dont think the pole looks that bad this time around.

1. p133998026.jpg
  2. p191022136.jpg
  3. p355799741.jpg
  4. p509327119.jpg
  5. p112559109.jpg
  6. p391696467.jpg
  7. p521898081.jpg
  8. p373746179.jpg
  9. p188753497.jpg
  10. p206229275.jpg
  11. p337345127.jpg
  12. p112150760.jpg
  13. p296624997.jpg

Last edited:
Nice set. Love #2. What kind of lighting do you use on these shots?

Not sure the shots with her looking at the camera work. but for the most part the others do.

I see you doing the same things, differently. The train, the buildings, all good stuff. #7 causes me to stop and look longer, the orange space is nice in contrast to the image of the couple with a greenish hue. Any negative critique would be nitpicking, well done Schwetty!

Nice set. Love #2. What kind of lighting do you use on these shots?
All available light. Too cold and windy for the girl for me to mess around with off camera flash

Not sure the shots with her looking at the camera work. but for the most part the others do.
:thumbup:

I see you doing the same things, differently. The train, the buildings, all good stuff. #7 causes me to stop and look longer, the orange space is nice in contrast to the image of the couple with a greenish hue. Any negative critique would be nitpicking, well done Schwetty!
Thanks! I try to put at least 1 photo with motion (my signature i guess LOL). I need to come up with something new.

I'd say which is my favorite, but there are no numbers to refer too. :grumpy:

added numbers for bitter.

I know your taste bitter. I bet your favorite is 9?

Siiiiiiiick, except for #1 and #3 1/2. Not digging those two.

She just looks... Too... Evil? I dunno. It's a weird vibe I get from them.

However, the rest are great.

So,
kudos_bar8.jpg
brother. Nice work.

I really like the colors in the color images...it all seems so synchronized and well thought out. I have to pick a favorite....I have a few too many that I need to narrow it down. Nice job!

Looks like you found your golden location!

#1 His smile looks a bit forced. #10 too bad the their feet got cut off.

Dude #8 winner! Mos def my favorite of the bunch! Everything else too I think is a deliverable. Great off camera looks, great posing. I'd hire you with 10 big macs myself.

I'll do 10 lumpias.

Looks like you found your golden location!

#1 His smile looks a bit forced. #10 too bad the their feet got cut off.

Dude #8 winner! Mos def my favorite of the bunch! Everything else too I think is a deliverable. Great off camera looks, great posing. I'd hire you with 10 big macs myself.

Really nice set. The only thing I saw wrong was that in #3 there is a big piece of grass sticking out right in the middle of the photo that is distracting. Some are really good shots from what I would consider really boring backgrounds like #6 an #8. I really like #6 with her outfit. It really pops nicely with the yellow and green. In #10 I wish you had moved them back a little more so they werent standing right on the sewer grate.

Siiiiiiiick, except for #1 and #3 1/2. Not digging those two.

She just looks... Too... Evil? I dunno. It's a weird vibe I get from them.

However, the rest are great.

So,
kudos_bar8.jpg
brother. Nice work.

Kudos with Snickers has to be at least twice as good as regular kudos.

Most reactions

Back