What's new

An abstract and a sunset

Foxx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
255
Reaction score
44
Location
Atlanta, Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two from the last few weeks, been handling finals so haven't had the time to pull much creativity off. Tell me what you think!!

#1 - Splattered mud on a friend's truck. I took the shot and did some manipulation in photoshop. I like the textures that came out :)

muddy_fun_by_pianoblack97-d4z4lp2.jpg


#2 - Everything is finally in blossom here, got this "cellphone signal" look from some flowers at sunset the other night.

last_light_by_pianoblack97-d4y4k87.jpg
 
#1 works well as an abstract. I like the double line and the small changes in the pattern above it.
 
I like the abstract, #2 is too grainy for my taste. If you cleaned it up though with the look of those plants kind of looks Dr Seuss.
 
I'm not into abstract photography, so I'll leave it at that.

Now the sunset is truly a great image. Love the low angle shooting up, capturing so many tonal changes in the sky as the sun sets came out perfectly.
 
Like nthe abstract. Not a fan of the processing in the sunset photo.
 
Foxx...
I am a fan of your second image here :thumbsup:
 
Seems opinions are pretty polarized here :) thanks for the comments everyone!
 
#2 looks much better on my home monitor. Sorry 'bout that.
 
Composition is a bit weird on the second. Tones are nice though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom