What's new

An Afternoon on the National Mall

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for looking (sorry LaFoto, but yes, another pic of Washington, DC).

20060212180838_dsc_0255.jpg
 
Great tones :thumbup: ...and a nice big sky :thumbup: I like it :thumbup:
 
Archangel said:
Great tones :thumbup: ...and a nice big sky :thumbup: I like it :thumbup:


Thanks. Totally a lucky shot. I was on my way to meet JonMikal, and I was running late. I saw the clouds and quickly shot...dumb luck the fstop and shuter were in the right place :lol:
 
Beautiful shot! I agree with everyone - the comp is incredible! I love, love, love the sky! :thumbup:
 
Thanks again everyone for the kind words!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom