What's new

An Angelfish and a Tetra

I saw Angelfish and immediately thought "D-B-J has to be behind this..." I love the tetra shot. Almost like a deep sea shot with that black background and how the fist almost appears to be self illuminating.
 
I saw Angelfish and immediately thought "D-B-J has to be behind this..." I love the tetra shot. Almost like a deep sea shot with that black background and how the fist almost appears to be self illuminating.

Thanks! And yeah, expect a lot of fish pictures in the following weeks and months. It's been a while since I've had the chance to shoot them, so it's all "oh! new subjects!!"

Cheers!
Jake


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
 
I like them both Jake. Both are so sharp and really shot well...different colours and characteristics. Awesome.

Glad you like them!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Very nice work. Aquarium shots are tough - these are not only very well-done, but the way your lighting pops these fish against the background is very unique. Keep up the good work!
 
Very nice work. Aquarium shots are tough - these are not only very well-done, but the way your lighting pops these fish against the background is very unique. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! Yeah; the single light spotlight style really does a great job at providing dynamic and contrasty photos.

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Now to get a picture of his buddy.. The more elusive angel...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom