What's new

An attempt at Infrared!

Scott Tilley

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Newark on Trent
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, this is my first post to the forum and I have to say a bit of a departure from my normal images (Wildlife!). But I do like the work of Simon Marsden, and working full time at least you can have a go at this type of photography in your lunch on a hot summers day.

Taken with Canon 50d, Sigma 18-50 and Hoya infrared filter. I then followed a really useful photoshop tutorial on line to get this grainy, slightly creepy effect!

Ossington Church (Infrared with verse! sort of!)
Scott:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom