What's new

An AWESOME thing happened on our way to Vegas!

Paul M

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One thing that happened on the way out there was we had to stop in Denver. Well we were in Tampa's Airport and I saw a beautiful model talking to someone that looked like someone I admire quite a bit. After looking closer, listening carefully, sure enough it was him...Scott Kelby. After talking to him for a while, he was kind enough to sign my camera bag and he even invited me to his office after we returned from our trip. He was apparently headed to Denver for some photo shoot and seminar. What a way to start a trip!!

I was only able to get away for about 3 days with my wife and we headed to our favorite casino in Sin City. We were able to get to a few places around the city like Hoover Dam, Red Rock Canyon, and of course The Strip. Here are a few of my favorites from this quick getaway.

3565099809_a0985d6d99.jpg

3565100077_92a7921d22.jpg

3565915884_5ae3c3e826.jpg
 
Wow, very lucky that you even noticed him. But I am sure it was the model that caught your attention first. He was just a bonus :)

I'd love to meet him and/or attend one of his seminars one day.
 
Wow, very lucky that you even noticed him. But I am sure it was the model that caught your attention first. He was just a bonus :)

I'd love to meet him and/or attend one of his seminars one day.

I'll admit the model caught my eye about 30 minutes before he even got there. I was in awe of how beautiful she was and after a while I saw him walk up to her and started talking to her. I told my wife that guy looked like him and she had no clue who he was. I listened carefully from about 15 feet away and then over heard him say "tomorrow at the shoot...." and I said to my wife "Thats him"...I walked over and started talking to him as I mentioned earlier. ;) I pass his office often and always wanted to stop in but now I have a personal invitation. :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom