An "Engagement" Session...

Bossy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:D Just a glimpse from my latest shoot...

2-04-20122_18-2.jpg

Thanks Bitter!! Any CC?

And a couple more for kicks :D

2-04-2012_195.jpg

2-04-2012_116.jpg

Are you editing these on a color calibrated monitor? Or did you intentionally make them over exposed with wonky colors?

Intentionally overexposed with wonky colors. It's kinda a sarcastic shoot, you know how you see all those engagement/couple shoots with the blown out whites and sun haze :) I almost always clean edit so I was really just trying something new.

Intentionally overexposed with wonky colors. It's kinda a sarcastic shoot, you know how you see all those engagement/couple shoots with the blown out whites and sun haze :) I almost always clean edit so I was really just trying something new.

Hey now! I am about to post one of those! LOL

Sounds like you're **** is cliche. :lmao:

This would be like, a clean edit for me :D
Untitled-1-copy.jpg

Hah oops! I do think the style is pretty for what its worth!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back