An Englishman's Garden

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mug of coffee, pipe alight, England winning a test match on 5 live radio and this view down the garden to Ely Cathedral on the skyline.

garden-1_zps4de76a36.jpg

A man at peace, if a little stiff from gardening! Taken at 7.20pm this evening.

Football? You have hands, so pick the ball up and run with it!

I see where are you going. But even though I live 10 main from Twickenham, your garden looks to me as cultured as the Emirates pitch ( it is a compliment :D)

I wish I had the money Arsenal waste on players - I would re-turf my patch as often as they do!

In my former life, I used to try and convert their Youth team to sugar free chewing gum as I had thee job of repairing the damage to their teeth.
One of my eldest's "bestis" pas was Roberta Moore and we heard all about the Bogata affair direct from the 6yr old's point of view having tried to keep the papers away

Love the lines and must be a pleasure to relax back there! I used to cut grass commercially before I went to college and I can appreciate the proper landscaping care.

I see where are you going. But even though I live 10 main from Twickenham, your garden looks to me as cultured as the Emirates pitch ( it is a compliment :D)

Speaking of culture, maybe Arsene could hear the message and sign a few players OUTSIDE of France! Again this window, he's went for a free-transfer from Auxerre!

Oh and what a peaceful view Fangman! Looks like the Ashes will stay in England!

Most reactions

Back