What's new

An Entitled Self Portrait

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
xbNiti4.jpg
 
The door in the background is more in focus than the subject. Although I don't know exactly what that says, it speaks loudly.

I think this is a great image.
 
Interesting...
 
New tinder profile pic? Looks like it was taken with a cell phone or a webcam.
 
New tinder profile pic? Looks like it was taken with a cell phone or a webcam.
That's because it is! I gave my nice camera to my sister for Christmas, so I've been exploring more informal photography. :)
 
Maybe you shoulda kept the camera because this isn't great.
 
Oh darn, and I was just hoping everybody would love my stuff. :blushing:
 
Now, image quality is horrible (cell phone, forgiveable). That being said, there's definitely a bold statement here, and that gives it merit to me.
 
What's on your eyes?
That would be the last leg of glue undoing itself on my brows, shadow all over, and smudged liner underneath. I'd just finished a drag event.
Now, image quality is horrible (cell phone, forgiveable). That being said, there's definitely a bold statement here, and that gives it merit to me.
I'm glad someone likes it. :)
I think this is a great image.


What? This is horrible!
No, you are!
 
I find it a bit bizarre, but in a cool way...yeah right! :wink:
 
A selfie worthy of myspace...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom