An evening walk

djengizz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
home.casema.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went for a walk in the evening with very rapidly changing light conditions (clouds, wind, sun). Here some shots i took.
3u8pcq.jpg

SArM2U.jpg

8FaSQg.jpg

a6KpkC.jpg

Y00Zwd.jpg

gfPSRh.jpg

C5CBju.jpg

nwPUTo.jpg

Cx574o.jpg

pF6UyW.jpg

Pretty. I especially like the last one. The shot is excellent, but I think that I would crop out the dandilion in the foreground that is rather out of focus

What did you do to the second photo to make it so pronounced and sharp and contrasted and colourful? It is so sharp that it therefore fails to be my favourite, which it otherwise would certainly be!

I like all the others, the geese (3) have nice expressions, and the green of the blades of grass (1) is just "my colour", and the sepia on the opening swamp plant (4) is very fitting here. I also really like the colours and mostly so the composition of the photo of the crested grebe (5) (which I think this one is). To get so close to some hares (9) is rare and I envy you for the chance you had and took and exposed so well.

They are all really nice, only 2 kind of hurts my eyes (while it could so easily have become my favourite).

LaFoto: the second one is a High Dynamic Range photo consisting out of three pictures and then tone-mapped. The effect is a bit surreal i think.
I do agree that i went a bit too far in post-processing.

Ah, now I begin to understand... and "surreal" is the word that wouldn't occur to me, but that is what it is!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back