M mukti TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2008 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Sep 23, 2008 #1 I thought I'd have some fun with this pic in post production. What do you guys think?
pongerts TPF Noob! Joined Jul 24, 2008 Messages 89 Reaction score 0 Location AUH, UAE Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 23, 2008 #2 very nice!
Toxic Toast TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Location Erial, NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 23, 2008 #3 nice, its different, i like it!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 23, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Oh, what fun You're a woman?
M mukti TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2008 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Sep 23, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 LaFoto said: Oh, what fun You're a woman? Click to expand... ? are you too?
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 23, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #6 Well, yes. I am a woman.
M mukti TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2008 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Sep 23, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 LaFoto said: Well, yes. I am a woman. Click to expand... Great!I hardly come across any. so nice to see a woman almost leading this forum.More power to you!!)
LaFoto said: Well, yes. I am a woman. Click to expand... Great!I hardly come across any. so nice to see a woman almost leading this forum.More power to you!!)
DRATOM TPF Noob! Joined Aug 25, 2006 Messages 165 Reaction score 0 Location DFW Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 23, 2008 #8 Its different, and I like it! The contrast of the building and what is in the reflection. Nice..
M mukti TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2008 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Sep 23, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 DRATOM said: Its different, and I like it! The contrast of the building and what is in the reflection. Nice.. Click to expand... Thank you Dratom
DRATOM said: Its different, and I like it! The contrast of the building and what is in the reflection. Nice.. Click to expand... Thank you Dratom
GrfxGuru TPF Noob! Joined Jan 4, 2006 Messages 856 Reaction score 23 Location Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 23, 2008 #10 Nice, although I'm more facinated by the blue and brown behind the mirror than the mirror the colors just draw my eye in.
Nice, although I'm more facinated by the blue and brown behind the mirror than the mirror the colors just draw my eye in.
Renair TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 23, 2008 #11 I like the idea.... I saw a similar shot somewhere of a mirror in a corn field, yet the reflection of of a busy city street. Pretty good concept.
I like the idea.... I saw a similar shot somewhere of a mirror in a corn field, yet the reflection of of a busy city street. Pretty good concept.