Photos OK to edit
...do some of this on your way to work. :D

Before_the_Sun_I_by_Resin42.jpg

Before_the_Sun_II_by_Resin42.jpg

Before_the_Sun_III_by_Resin42.jpg

Of course I'm knackered now.

C&C as always is appreciated.

Cheers in advance.

Ohhh, that first one is gorgeous! The mist on the water, the subtilely coloured sky, and the reflection is gorgeous!! So, you made the right decision to give up an extra half hour's sleep, IMHO

First shot is smashin'. Like youself, it's a decision I've often made and sometimes have turned over and stayed in bed. It's really worth making the effort - I just love the mornings cause it's really borrowed time you wouldn't normally have.

So much about the first shot to like - the composition, the reflections, the soft tones.. a really good shot and worth getting out of bed for!

Very nice, I tend to do slightly better, I give myself an extra two hours every morning before I actually start work. This gives me loads of time for shots and no rush.....

:)

Being up that early is way beyond my possibilities. I'll have to enjoy that time of day through great images such as these!

Very nice pictures. I'm up pretty early for work but don't have time for this stuff. Would like to go out early when I'm not working but would rather sleep in!!

Excuse me for being a yank... but what does it mean to be "knackered"?

The photos are beautiful BTW. If I drove past that everyday, I would loose a 1/2 hour everyday.

knackered is a term used in the UK and Ireland which is slang for 'exhausted' 'tired' 'really tired' 'no energy' etc etc

EG: In the Utah for example, you might be out with your friends having a few beers and they would say, Hey Tyler, fancy getting up at 4am for some shots? "No thanks, I'd be too tired at that time....."

In the U.K, it would be more like "ResIn, fancy getting up at 4 for some pix?" "Naaaa mate, I'd be knackered at that hour!"
:D

knackered is a term used in the UK and Ireland which is slang for 'exhausted' 'tired' 'really tired' 'no energy' etc etc

EG: In the Utah for example, you might be out with your friends having a few beers and they would say, Hey Tyler, fancy getting up at 4am for some shots? "No thanks, I'd be too tired at that time....."

In the U.K, it would be more like "ResIn, fancy getting up at 4 for some pix?" "Naaaa mate, I'd be knackered at that hour!"
:D

Oh. Thanks. I like your way of saying that better. Oh and we don't use the term fancy either. :lol:

It would go:
Hey Tyler, mind getting up at 4am for some shots. I think the term "fancy" would get my ass kicked in most American bars.

Oh but here in Utah it would go:
Elder Tyler, would you enjoy waking at the fourth hour for some pray photos of the Temple?

:lol: I'd better not start using Scottish colloquialisms, there's only about five people here who would know what I'm on about.

I definitely felt the lack of that half hour in the pub last night, four pints and I was anybody's. Cheap night, score! :D

I'd got up on Thursday morning and realised that it was the most amazing sunrise, by the time I was ready I had missed the best of it though and couldn't think of a decent location. Yesterday I planned it all a bit better, this place is only a short detour from my usual route. It's not the sunrise I was expecting but the mist on the water was fantastic and very moody. The best bit is there was virtually no one there. I like to represent the world as having no one in it. :)

Thanks for all the kind words folks.

Definitely worth not sleeping in. Very Beautiful pictures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back