An idea for an image...

photong

Typo Queen
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This came to me in a dream the other night. I remember dreaming about a bunch of images. And as far as I know, I have yet to see this, so I don't know where I got it from...and I'd like to do it..and I don't know why except that methinks it would grab attention.

What I would like to know is if anyone has seen this image anywhere because it's sort of bizarre. If this image doesn't exist someplace, I don't know where my mind got it from, and how I remembered it since I have a hard time remembering anything ;)

I remember seeing a black and white image. It was square in shape (white border), not sure on the size since it was a dream...and it had some grain to it...a black background.

A topless women..think, big breasts...and simply it was just from the neck down so you didn't see her head at all (except maybe chin?). And it went just down to show her breasts...now..this is the odd part.....

She had a lit cigar..smoke coming up and everything...between her breasts...

This cigar was one of those chuncky fatties you see in cartoons.

So..wtf is going on here :roll: ???

sounds kind of clinton/lewinsky-esque, if you will.

no clue if such an image actually exists other than in your mind. sorry!

huh..interesting take on it carlita..i don't see it though. I still can't get past the fact that i had a dream about images and this is the one that stuck in my ind.

but now that i think of it. i think i was awaken during this dream and that was the image that i stopped at (or one of the last images....) I also think i forced myself to remember when i woke up. so anyhow!

Sometimes a cigar IS just a cigar....isn't that what Freud said??

Then again, sometimes it's.....NOT. :shock: hmmmm.....maybe you shouldn't have shared this one with us, Photong... :LOL:

I'm kidding.....but no, I haven't seen anything like this particular image before, so find yourself a willing model and have at! Watch the ashes, though.....

I just saw a commercial on the internet that had a female with large breasts rolling a cigar with them. Did you see that maybe?

Hmm..I don't recall it..who knows it may come to me.

Where was this commercial?

ifilm.com has it somewhere but it's a film that requires a membership. I saw it posted on some forum and can't find it there.

Thanks
voodoocat! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back