An Indian wedding function

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A day before her wedding, the girl and her female folks(well mostly) gather for the Mehendi ritual - a ceremony traditionally marked by joie de vivre - during which the bride-to-be embellish their hands, wrists, palms and feet with the lovely red hue of the Mehendi.
hey guys... my cousins getting married traditional indian style.. so today was the 'mehendi' ceremony... i was the 'official' photographer for the day.
I was kind of skeptical about doing this.. coz i'v never done it before
heres just a few glimpses of the day... i managed to fill my entire cf card.. got about 300 pics.. tomorrows the big wedding and no im not shooting it:D

My cousin (the one getting married tomorrow), pretty in pink...

a519dc66.jpg

the almost wedded cousin and her younger sister

225fe7d6.jpg

the younger sister

3a982b51.jpg

the best friend

ce50ed69.jpg

mehendi application

39b03d07.jpg

the mehendi.. almost done.. lol thats a LOT

0087cd07.jpg

the almost 'there' couple... their big day is tomorrow!

12db4d07.jpg

the best friend and her boyfriend

1fff0e98.jpg

the best friendsssss

8e3a143d.jpg

and i am so so so so sorry i posted so many...hope i can find some mroe to show.. all of them could probably do with some work.. iv just posted them as they were.. and the b/w's with a quick conversion...
thanks for looking :D

Cool series, as always, Mansi :thumbup: !

hey guys.. just woke and saw all these replies.. thanks:)rushing to another function os hers that im shooting ... arg theres SO many ;)the wedding is this eveningcya guys aroundand thanks :D

thanks for sharing your photo's Mansi, these shots are really good!

good set of pics for first time, you could have been doing that style for years GJ! :thumbup:

Wow Mansi. I feel like I am there attending the marriage. Convey my best wishes to the couple.

Cheers.

Most reactions

Back