What's new

An Indian wedding function

Excellent work as always, you should get into Wedding photography on a more regular basis. ;)
 
Thanks so much everyone!
and no im not doing anymore wedding related photography... phew :lol:
.... back to the streets!
XpXd - thanks so much for your version! i like the warmth you've added to the photograph.. what did you do? thanks again :)
 
wow..that mehendi kid is talented!
my favs - 3, 4, 7 and 8 :)

I so want to cover a hindu wedding! :)
 
Very nice photos Mansi. Beautiful people and beautiful photos. It would of been cool to be there and celebrate with them. Thx for sharing.
 
is everyone in your world beautiful?

thanks for sharing Mansi, interesting as always!
 
JonMikal said:
is everyone in your world beautiful?

thanks for sharing Mansi, interesting as always!


I agree. But who is this JonMikal???
 
i have got to move to india... if i can start looking like these chicks...

sheez mansi.... you blow me away....your very very good, girl.....

i love to see your stuff!
 
And you were worried Mansi?! You've got some great shots there, and I am sure the ceremony must have been wonderful! I have to say, that I like number 7 as my favorite photo, what a moment!
 
Great shots as ever from the wonderful Mansi. Such pretty people too!

Rob
 
Thanks guys! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom