An Interview with a Mod : MDowdey

MDowdey said:
thanks ladies..its been since november of 2002. it goes to show you honestly dont know someone until they show their true colors. i appreciate all the kind words and esteem building chit chat. alot of the times its still hard though...

md

Mathew...you know we all think you are a total stud! :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry MD. Had no idea mate. Although there'll be TPF women beating on your door after reading your interview. They are only human after all ;)

Matt, you seriously need to get yourself a new girlie so you can forget your past! Once she comes along, you will be saying "my what?"

manda said:
Matt, you seriously need to get yourself a new girlie so you can forget your past! Once she comes along, you will be saying "my what?"

oh believe me, ive let go of it, i harbor no hard feelings. its just harder sometimes to look for GF's when youve been married...it feels wierd.

md

well dont let it! lots of people have girlfriends after they have been married, babe, and MOST of them are WAY older and far more settled in their lives than you.

Youre a baby! Youve got a whole life full of love ahead of you.

Good interview Matty. You know you're the heat!!!! I don't care what you say....the search continues. ;)

Good idea also, Manda.

hobbes28 said:
Good interview Matty. You know you're the heat!!!! I don't care what you say....the search continues. ;)

Good idea also, Manda.

yes my friend, yes it does!!! ladies watch out!! the matt train is comin to town!

md

Awesome, Matt!

i make frequent stops...and i take frequent cat naps. to keep up my energy!!

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back