An Interview with a Mod : MDowdey

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
Interviewee: Matthew AKA MDowdey- Our first moderator and now Admin.

img_0104.jpg

Matthew, for the benefit of the non old school members of TPF, how did you earn the name Trish The Party Girl?
Way back in the day, when i first started at TPF, there was a introduction thread just for me. I introduced myself as matt but on wednesdays(i think), i was Trish the Party Girl and i put on catholic school girl outfits and party!!! it got out of hand...

When you have absolutely no work or any chores to do, what is your favourite way to spend your time?
I love to Sleep and, oddly enough, clean house.

What is the best advice you can give to newbies at TPF?
The best advice i could give newbies at TPF is please please please, dont be a jerk cause others cant see you. and keep snapping, you will get better!

Tell us about one of the most happy moments in your life.
The day i got married. There has never been another example of radiant beauty that has ever surpassed or matched her that day.

What do you think about the fashion statement of big ugly furry boots with very short skirts?
Blame it on Paris Hilton. As a matter of fact, bring her to my house for spankings and oreo's.

Name 3 TPF members you'd like to spend the day with in a bar.
Vonnagy, toby, and lumi...but there are really too many i would gladly drink with. vonnagy just because he is pakeha disguised as kiwi, toby, cause he could score ladies for me, and lumi because of the respect i would get from other gentlemen just because she was at my side.

If you couldn't do photography as a hobby, what would you do instead?
I would compose movie scores. especially horror movies. or buy a flock of sheep and tend to them. whichever came first.

You're known as being a bit of a ladies man and lover of beauty, what do you look for in a girl?
oh wow...lets see. Honesty, Self assurance, and bright eyes. when looking at a woman becomes painful because of her stunning beauty...when a woman walks into a room and heads turn...when a woman wakes up next to you in the morning with frazzled hair and sleepy in her eyes and gives you a smirk...when she is next to you and her skin is touching yours...all these things i hold dear.

Interviewed by Amanda.
A big thank you to Matt for answering all my questions. :love:

We can all but dream that we will some day give out the radience and air which matt hands out so freely (some things may be spelt wrong)

great answers mate, way cool, someday...ill be that cool! :p

Nice interview. Who woulda thunk that MD was such a big softy. I hope your wife reads the interview, should put you in the good books for a day or two.

Manda, Fantastic idea and well executed. 10/10

luckydog said:
Nice interview. Who woulda thunk that MD was such a big softy. I hope your wife reads the interview, should put you in the good books for a day or two.

Manda, Fantastic idea and well executed. 10/10

well, your right if i still had a wife....

m

thanks ladies..its been since november of 2002. it goes to show you honestly dont know someone until they show their true colors. i appreciate all the kind words and esteem building chit chat. alot of the times its still hard though...

md

Most reactions

Back