What's new

An October Storm

jlbrew3

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Location
Lake Forest, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Guys,

I'm new here, thought I'd put up one of my more recent pics of a storm from a couple of weeks ago. I used photoshop a little, just to make the streetlight color its natural color and to make everything else black and white. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

OctoberStorm_Big.jpg
 
I like how the colour spreads only as far as the streetlights glow. Fantastic capture too! Welcome to the forum.
 
Great shot, and the idea of color from the light and B/W for the storm is very nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom