What's new

An Odd Couple

Joey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
54
Reaction score
1
Hi... my very first post.Be gentle pls. Like I've said before, I'm a baby in photography. The photo was taken wt just a compact digicam. Just would like to share with you what my mum has in her garden. They are extra hot! Be careful wt wat she serves chez elle. Pls let me know if u have a better way to capture it. Don't get too technical with me, I promise I won't understand :D

I originally submitted this for the challenge ('Close-Up') but the size is too big. So decided to post it to share wt all of u. Enjoy.




AnOddCouple.jpg
 
Errr... too big eh? how to make it smaller? Thought I resized it before I posted. Let me know pls...
 
might want to resize it to about 800x600 and 72dpi and repost.
 
Hey Joey. Welcome to the forum.
Ya got some great colours here, but the image is still a little large. I think if you try Johnboy2978's dimensions, you should be good to go. Lookin forward to more of your images.
 
Thanks guys!. I'll try to post more pics.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom