What's new

an old archive gone b&w

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
12,262
Reaction score
327
DOJ Building: DC

56801977-O.jpg
 
whoa! sweeeeet shot JM... i love the contrast :D
 
Pffft...this shot is crap.




*sorry, I'm clearly lieing but I'm tired of telling you your shots are amazing*
 
bace said:
Pffft...this shot is crap.




*sorry, I'm clearly lieing but I'm tired of telling you your shots are amazing*

aw....but i like hearing it! :lol: thanks everyone!
 
Fine Jon, FINE!

Your shot is amazing.

Happy now?

*sulks*
 
*farts*




....yeah!
 
very cia looking, and old movie black and white feel to it... makes me think of bogart....with a cigarrette...

funny, twenty years ago, that would not have seemed weird...now you cant smoke around there, and a guy in trench coat usually means someone is getting flashed...!!!

cool shot jonmikal.......
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom