An old Cuban fisherman

Jacob Ben Avraham

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On the bridge, sits Cuba's son, abiding time for fish to bite. Old times gone, but memories in mind, the old man sits, and waits his time. Fish will come and fish will go, and some will bite as the ocean flows
Poles in the water and bait on the hooks, will he catch a fish to take home and cook?
Key Largo fishing bridge, Key Largo, FL June/2017
SAM_1016.JPG

You have taken some nice snapshots. Only the three females were in focus though. Take more care with focusing and take some time in post processing to adjust angles and levels.

the camera I have auto-focuses, it seems like the females are the ones a bit out of focus, and the old man, in-focus, or are my eyes deceiving me?

I still have not seen any of your photographs, because they take far too long to load.

I was referring to the post you made of the photo of the three females by the ocean.

For auto focus to work it depends on you selecting the correct aperture for the depth of field you want and also the focus point. I noticed that in your family group shot some of them were quite badly out of focus which suggests you had selected too narrow a depth of field. There are lots of tutorials on that on Youtube.

What are you aiming to achieve by posting this here?

you spent more time coming up with a rhyme,
than you did just taking a candid.

Nice shot. Keep them coming.

Thanks, rhyme, poetry, and candid shots seem to go together with me

Most reactions

New Topics

Back