...Nothing at all. I know it's nothing more than a snapshot of a car I have been looking to get an honest session with, but I expected atleast something
well, there's not much to say, since it's not a particular or artistic picture.
it's just a picture of a car, like we can see in ads.
Now if I had to say something, it'd be:
catch the opportunity. There's the car, along the sidewalk, you really want to do it justice by taking great photos of it but you can't take it yet and you have to wait.
but
you can still *try*. try and get the best possible picture even tho the conditions are difficult. it'll train your eye and then you'll be able to feel comfortable even in the worst situations.
that's actually a field I'm very weak in myself, so that's what I would do, because that's what I actually do.
I decide when I go out, to go to difficult places (i.e. places where it's difficult to take a good picture due to the environnement, cars, other distracting objects, people etc...) and I try and get the best shots I can, I look for new angles, I try to see stuff that I'm not used to see.
it doesn't allways work, but whenever it does, it's something you learn and get better at.
a few examples of pictures in conditions I'm not comfortable with (distractive elements, unable to move the subjects)
of course it's easier to take pictures in a controlled environnement, but here's what I'm thinking
"there's probably someone out there who can take a great picture out of this, so I can probably do it as well"