What's new

An older panorama I shot

zombiemann

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
359
Reaction score
24
Location
Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took the source images for this last year and it just kind of got lost in the shuffle. I severely downsized it and it's still almost obscene lol. It's a 180 degree arc taken at one of my favorite parks in the area to take my camera.

$sportsmans.webp

OK, it shows up at a decent size on the forum if you click it... whew. I was worried about it being too wide
 
That's one of the widest panoramic shots I've seen--it falls off the right side of my screen. :wink: But it is rather good!
 
What's cool about this shot is you could almost convince someone it wasn't a panorama.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom