Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2014 #1
StefanCo TPF Noob! Joined Jan 27, 2014 Messages 14 Reaction score 3 Location Ghent, Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2014 #2 It's nice, the only thing I'm missing a bit is a fish (or more) to add some life to the scene. Just my two cents
It's nice, the only thing I'm missing a bit is a fish (or more) to add some life to the scene. Just my two cents
yahgiggle TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 9, 2013 Messages 463 Reaction score 358 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2014 #3 I like it, i don't think it needs the fish, look at it this way every flower does-int need a bee.