An opinion for my photo?

morganpallo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Had this picture for a while of my late cat Einstein, a picture taken on accident, but one of my favorites, even though it's a bit odd...

Care to share an opinion on it?

P.S.
Don't know if the picture uploaded..? First time posting a picture. Let me know if I posted in the wrong area too!

Thanks!!!

Einstein | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sorry about your cat :( and your picture, it's completely out of focus.

It looks like your focus fell on the lower left corner (carpet and whiskers). Sorry to hear about your Cat. :(

It looks like your focus fell on the lower left corner (carpet and whiskers). Sorry to hear about your Cat. :(

Yeah, that's what I like most about the picture. The whiskers seem to almost be painted on, they kind of pop out.

I think the picture looks like the camera went off by accident. To me it has little if any merit. But what do I know, my first camera just arrived today.

I think the picture looks like the camera went off by accident. To me it has little if any merit. But what do I know, my first camera just arrived today.

"Had this picture for a while of my late cat Einstein, a picture taken on accident"

A snapshot is an image that's a memory trigger for you. If it brings a smile to your lips, and helps you reach back to those memories, then it has done its job. Whether it works for anyone else... is not as important. Sometimes the most mundane images are actually the strongest, as they put you in that special place, and the image you see goes much beyond what the rest of us see.

Is it possible that Einstien has his or her own FB book page and was trying to do a self portrait. If so, Einstien did great. LOL. On a more serious note. I strongly suggest framing the image in one of those cute cat frames and park it in a great location. Also I wouldnt call it a accidental photo but rather a unintentional keepsake.

Mad props to pgriz.

Most reactions

Back