No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.jacobeastonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
The national zoo?

When I went to DC the other week ago I stopped there before I went to my hotel. Thats a rough zoo, the whole thing is on a big ass hill, by the time I walked the entire thing I was beat. I didnt even bring my camera in though because I can never seem to get any good pictures when in a zoo so I dont even waste my time. Is seems like the lighting is never right and theres always some kind of obstruction like a window, fence or tourist. That is one of the nicest zoos Ive been to in a while. I dont know if you are really into zoo's but if you are you should check out the cape may zoo in NJ.

When I went to DC the other week ago I stopped there before I went to my hotel. Thats a rough zoo, the whole thing is on a big ass hill, by the time I walked the entire thing I was beat. I didnt even bring my camera in though because I can never seem to get any good pictures when in a zoo so I dont even waste my time. Is seems like the lighting is never right and theres always some kind of obstruction like a window, fence or tourist. That is one of the nicest zoos Ive been to in a while. I dont know if you are really into zoo's but if you are you should check out the cape may zoo in NJ.

Yeah the Zoo here isnt easy at all. Most of the animals usually have their back to you and the birds are in cages of some sort.... but if you have patients you can good shots. Ill look into the one mentioned, thanks for the tip.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back