Its a shame as that is the LEAST busy of all the shots. There is no other spot that has that few trees in the way. I'll just have to find a different spot and time to capture something similar. My buddy's place overlooks two different lakes (a lake on one side of the road and a lake on the other side) both having heavily obstructed views. Not much he can do about it as he is a renter. He has asked his landlord about removing a majority of the smaller trees so he can have a better view but I believe there is concern about erosion and what-not as the house is on top of a hill as you can see from this photo looking down.
This was shot from the porch. Plus, this is Minnesota. Land of lakes and way too many trees blocking what could potentially be awe-inspiring views. I really need to get out of this area to take photos at some point. But the local economy, my meagerly paycheck and my apparent inability to stretch and save money cause me to stay in this area for the foreseeable future. Thank you for the comments.