What's new

Ana - Latina Beauty

My question is: why are people looking at the wall?
 
Just wondering if anyone else noticed the "camel toeing" going on in these. While I certainly don't mind at all, I'm not sure all women it as flattering. About all I can comment on as its obvious you can take a good photo. Hope this doesn't come across as offensive was just an observation and no other words came to mind how to describe it.
 
Just wondering if anyone else noticed the "camel toeing" going on in these. While I certainly don't mind at all, I'm not sure all women it as flattering. About all I can comment on as its obvious you can take a good photo. Hope this doesn't come across as offensive was just an observation and no other words came to mind how to describe it.

Yes!! I was just going to comment on that...Hehe I can't look away! :) Its a deal breaker for me. Can't have camel toe.
 
Last edited:
I hadn't noticed but I see what you are saying on the image by the yellow wall...can probably fix that. The other image I do not see it. Really Mish? :'(
 
We call it a moose knuckle around here.
 
Yes!! I was just going to comment on that...Hehe I can't look away! :) Its a deal breaker for me. Can't have camel toe.

Haha glad I'm not the only one whose mind is in the gutter...I'm personally a fan of the "toe" so I wouldn't change a thing haha, but just might wanna run it by the model.

I don't see it as much in the second shot but its fairly prevalent in the wall shot. (And all this talk about the wall haha). But then again if its a set and you see it in one, someone would then go looking for it in other pics and probably see it whether it is clearly there or not.
 
We call it a moose knuckle around here.

Semantics haha. Some refer to it as a ninja slipper as well.



$image-2811734013.webp
 
My question is: why are people looking at the wall?
Which wall ? No one said anything about the wall in #1. Look at it. Any clues ? #2 wall is about 35% of the shot area, but people noticed a "camel toe" worth a few pixels. The question is not why people are looking at it, the question is why to let them look at it. In this shot only Ana is important.
 
Not sure I follow ya...agree had I seen it I'd probably try to mask it, smooth it or whathave ya. What about the wall in #1?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom