Photos OK to edit
A few pics from my holls to Greece.
Please leave a comment;) critics.
abc73.jpg

abc48.jpg

abc85.jpg

Thanks!
I like that pic aswell.
I could have cropt the bottom part...my sons head is in the way!
First i thought of taking a picture without any people around,but i changed my mind and waited for some people that was passing by.
When i saw this boy with the bikecycle and he stoped to talk to the persons i said to myself..this is the moment to take a picture.

I like the first one for the angle, but the light in the doorway is bit harsh so its distracting. You mentioned your son's head in the third photo - rather than crop anything off the bottom, you could use the clone tool to remove your son's head. [so to speak] With the wall and the dark table top just in front, it should work okay. Nice shots.

I like the first one for the angle, but the light in the doorway is bit harsh so its distracting. You mentioned your son's head in the third photo - rather than crop anything off the bottom, you could use the clone tool to remove your son's head. [so to speak] With the wall and the dark table top just in front, it should work okay. Nice shots.

The clone tool..hmm..i will try that!..though most likely i will destroy the pic..like usuall:lol:

The third photo is a lovely scene and makes me wish I could be there. As to your son's head ... yes, it is distracting in this frame, and a bit of play with the clone tool might do the overall photo some good. You were wise to wait for people to be around for this fact gives the photo much more life (literally, and figuratively).

Composition of the second is too straightforward, too central, too ... boring. The building is certainly interesting, old as it is. Little chance for you to return and re-shoot (immediately NOW, that is), so you might try to crop your photo so you move the building a bit out of the dead centre of your image.

In the first, the dynamics are too wide for the camera to capture, too dark inside the tunnel, too bright at the end. Though some post processing, first masking one part, later the other, might work (but only to a certain extent).

Thanks for the suggesstions guys...apreciate it a lot:thumbup:
I didn't find the clone tool...seems like i dont have it! so i therefor just croped the picture.
Here is one with colors and the same in black and white.
crete1.jpg

crete11.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back