And in the mean time.....

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3 days before the 1Dx Mk III is available for pre-order I pulled the trigger on a used 1Dx. Oh well, not like I was going to be able to get the 1Dx III anyway.

Looking forward to seeing what I can do with this one. Ought to be some fun around here for a while.

When the 1Dx premiered we had an active member here called Sw!tch1FX 0r something like that. And he used to work at Portland Oregon's prophotosupply. I went in there one day and he handed me the then brand new 1dx and he challenged me to fire off just one shot. I took the camera from him and proceeded to trigger off just one single frame. The he told me, "you're the first person today who has been able to do that." In other words the 1Dx shoots very fast... he told me that most people shot two or three frames when they were just trying to release one single frame. The moral of the story? Better have some honkin' big memory cards. LOL.

I am pretty sure you will love a 1Dx.

When the 1Dx premiered we had an active member here called Sw!tch1FX 0r something like that. And he used to work at Portland Oregon's prophotosupply. I went in there one day and he handed me the then brand new 1dx and he challenged me to fire off just one shot. I took the camera from him and proceeded to trigger off just one single frame. The he told me, "you're the first person today who has been able to do that." In other words the 1Dx shoots very fast... he told me that most people shot two or three frames when they were just trying to release one single frame. The moral of the story? Better have some honkin' big memory cards. LOL.

I am pretty sure you will love a 1Dx.

I understand that one Derrel. I was just testing and could only get 2-3 shots. Going to take some practice to get that down.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back