and old barn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Bamboo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these a couple days ago, i'd like to get some feedback...Would like to get better..tell me where i'm wrong or right or if the pic is just right!

barncolored.jpg

barn.jpg

I like the first one but the second just seems like it does not have enough detail to show what you are trying to do.

You would like to get better with regard to what?

And the conversion to brown is poor. You lost a fair bit of detail and sharpness.

I like the first one but the second just seems like it does not have enough detail to show what you are trying to do.
Thanks, I can agree to what you're saying about the brown losing detail..I also shot that picture with the 18-55 camera lens which is not rated as producing the sharpest image.

MaxBloomYou would like to get better with regard to what?

And the conversion to brown is poor. You lost a fair bit of detail and sharpness.

I'd like to get better at taking a better overal picture (making a picture intesting) , you seem to have understood a portion of that since you pointed out that sharpnest to brown is poor and i lost detail. So you're on the right track of understanding. How could I change the color and keep the sharpness in the 2nd pictures case?

I would personally tweak the shadow curves in PS to lighten the darkest parts of the image a bit, then desaturate, then filter. But that's just me.

Thanks now i wont make the same mistake twice. The wind was also blowing pretty hard which made the grass field blurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back