A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 8, 2011 #1
thedeepestsleep TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2010 Messages 163 Reaction score 5 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2011 #2 Wow, awesome composition, point of view, and an awesome scene. I would love to see this shot in the morning or evening.
Wow, awesome composition, point of view, and an awesome scene. I would love to see this shot in the morning or evening.
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 8, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you ! I agree about the light, even if at that time one would get some undesired shadows. I tried to 'catch' the Metro coming in front of me, but as I used an UWA, at 11 mm, to achieve the photo geometry the Metro would be 'over me' to get it big enough.
Thank you ! I agree about the light, even if at that time one would get some undesired shadows. I tried to 'catch' the Metro coming in front of me, but as I used an UWA, at 11 mm, to achieve the photo geometry the Metro would be 'over me' to get it big enough.