And so the great Kitty war begins - Your turn robbins :-P

Leo was my neighbors kitty but he spent many hours in my yard rolling around in the grass just outside the fence. The dog's would be going ballistic but he would pay absolutely no attention to them lol

He passed away recently, he was close to 20. I knew him for 10 of those years.

I do have some bigger Kitty shots but I think all have been posted here before

Very nice Bill, I'm particularly in love with the second one.

Must.put.liquids.down.before.reading.this.thread.

Can't breathe, laughing too hard. (I'm about to get fired everyone, no one ever has this much fun at work)

14252642208_d5aef97bef_b.jpg

Todd, you know I love ya right?

I'm sorry, but I went through all of the pictures in this thread, and this one win the first ever kitty war. I love everyone's pictures, I really do. And I can't even pick a next favorite there are so many. But Raj, you win. I don't know why I love this picture so much, the symmetry? The unusual pose? (two of them together), I'm not sure. But I LOVE this picture.

There is one tiger picture I actually love more, but it's one that wasn't shared and is currently the desktop picture on my kobo, home computer and work computer. But for posted pictures, this one. :heart:

There is one tiger picture I actually love more, but it's one that wasn't shared and is currently the desktop picture on my kobo, home computer and work computer. But for posted pictures, this one. :heart:
Now wait a minute... You have to show us which picture you're talking about!! :raisedbrow:

I'm sorry, but I went through all of the pictures in this thread, and this one win the first ever kitty war.

What say you Todd? :eyebrows: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :eyebrows:
:band::smileys::band:

12118136245_99a9790f61_b.jpg

Queen Barb has finally declared the winner of the great kitty war.. We always knew we, the kitties of the Rajland were the superior race; the real kittehs if you will!! Let the feast begin my fellow warriors, let the worthy opponents join in too.. ;-)

13986816106_e1ee57ca10_b.jpg

Finally Lunch time approaches..

13986873376_b5bf126eec_b.jpg

Let the feast begin..and hurry it up a bit!!

13922135446_0b6407efac_b.jpg

Umm.. Guys, Can I join? I has got a kittehs too.. :mrgreen:

Hey Guys! Wars over. Rajland won!

DSC_0029 by robbins.photo, on Flickr

Well, that sucks. Oh well. Wonder if there's anything good on the tele tonight?

DSC_0506 by robbins.photo, on Flickr

Marv! Hey Marv! Great news. War is over. We can pack it up and head home. Marv?

20140606 051 by robbins.photo, on Flickr

zzzzzzz

DSC_0211 by robbins.photo, on Flickr

And so for part 57 we well examine the root causes of the conflict and.. umm.. guys? Guys? Hello? Where did everybody go?

Must.put.liquids.down.before.reading.this.thread.

Can't breathe, laughing too hard. (I'm about to get fired everyone, no one ever has this much fun at work)

I do hope that means you're feeling somewhat better?

I am. Much better. The outpouring of love and support from friends, both here and IRL has really helped put things in perspective. And this kitty war completely distracted me. It's made the last few days just so much fun.

Hey Guys! Wars over. Rajland won!

DSC_0029 by robbins.photo, on Flickr

Well, that sucks. Oh well. Wonder if there's anything good on the tele tonight?

DSC_0506 by robbins.photo, on Flickr

Marv! Hey Marv! Great news. War is over. We can pack it up and head home. Marv?

20140606 051 by robbins.photo, on Flickr

zzzzzzz

DSC_0211 by robbins.photo, on Flickr

And so for part 57 we well examine the root causes of the conflict and.. umm.. guys? Guys? Hello? Where did everybody go?

:hail: :smileys:

Your captions are the best. Seriously.

Well done gentlemen, well done. It was an awesome war, and you made me and Leonore pretty darn happy.
:cheer::clap::cheer::clap:

Well done gentlemen, well done. It was an awesome war, and you made me and Leonore pretty darn happy.
:cheer::clap::cheer::clap:

Indeed! Barb and I heartily approve!

(We also fully expect you to go out and prepare for Kitty Wars 2: The Gorilla Strikes Back!)

Most reactions

Back