And you thought amateur hacks made wedding photographers look bad . . .

I wanted to see :(

You're really not missing much.. Just think hooker, opera mask, two different lingerie poses in a really ghetto looking bedroom and solicitation of work shooting Valentines pictures for your significant other by someone worse than an amateur with probably a $70 Kodak Easy Share.. There-you've got it.

well you could do it with a 1D series camera - which ever has the 10fps
At 10fps its only 20seconds to get the needed number and if you pose them right you could make each shot pretty much count. Of course its going to be one boring CD of shots ;)

And in that one has defeated the whole purpose :lmao:

You're really not missing much.. Just think hooker, opera mask, two different lingerie poses in a really ghetto looking bedroom and solicitation of work shooting Valentines pictures for your significant other by someone worse than an amateur with probably a $70 Kodak Easy Share.. There-you've got it.

So essentially 70% of what gets posted here.

I keed. Kinda.

And no, I don't think you're going to get 200 good shots. However, if yo get 20, I would consider that a good hour. Throw enough **** and something is going to stick.

Hey you guys made me take my ad down. And I was using a Sony Mavica which accounts for the quality.

Most reactions

Back