ottor No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 935 Reaction score 173 Location S. Idaho Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2010 #1 Foolin' around while putting away the Christmas lights - the piece is actually polished aluminum and the lights come from some LED's at the base...
Foolin' around while putting away the Christmas lights - the piece is actually polished aluminum and the lights come from some LED's at the base...
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2010 #2 If that's aluminum, you should adjust your white balance. Cool reflection, though.
Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 6, 2010 #3 Did he get a sex change too...? lol Kinda cool, but I wish I could see the other foot. ...Almost looks like a fancy hood ornament.
Did he get a sex change too...? lol Kinda cool, but I wish I could see the other foot. ...Almost looks like a fancy hood ornament.