What's new

Angel of the Morning

ImgPro

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After many failed attempts to capture this sculpture on the front of Bass Hall in downtown Fort Worth I finally achieved the result I wanted by shooting as the first rays of sunlight illuminated her from the side reflecting back on the face of the building. All the trips back to this location were eventually worth the effort.

anglemorning06.jpg


Comments always welcome.
 
Just awesome!Amazing light, a great capture! :)
 
That looks outstanding!
 
I'd've gone back to try to get that shot just right, too! Great!
 
If you think about it, there are probably only a few days a year where the sunrise will hit the angel and not the front of the building. Good job, Homey.

Craig
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom