What's new

Angel variations

jenko

TPF Supporters
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
652
Location
NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First and second shot are the same. The first is the original with normal PS adjustments. Second is a black and white conversion. The third shot is macro--different shot from the first two, not a crop. B&W with sepia toner.

Original
0M-ANGEL_zpsa5fafc11.jpg



B&W
0M-ANGEL3_zpse135b943.jpg



Macro
0mangel1_zps285a3ca9.jpg
 
I like #3 the best.... has a nice antique feeling.
 
Yep, #3. I like the shallow DOF
 
I'd go with #3 with either 1 or 2's editing style. Not feeling the Sepia.
 
Dont like B&W the first one is my favorite.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom