*Angel*

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Which is preferable?

angelBW.jpg

angel.jpg

Thx for looking and please leave a few words. I'm really having trouble deciding:blushing::confused:

Normally I prefer B&W and the sky here is much better in B&W. However, I think the definition and color of the silo in number 2 makes it stand out. Overall I prefer the color version of this shot.

Dave

DestinDave said:
Normally I prefer B&W and the sky here is much better in B&W. However, I think the definition and color of the silo in number 2 makes it stand out. Overall I prefer the color version of this shot.

Dave

Same here the color shot is very viviid and makes the most of the sky and the water thing.

I like the color version better, bw is nice but the lettering is hard for me to read..nice capture btw

The clouds really pop out in the b&w but I really like the color version better as a whole!

well...the balck and white pic...
the contrast between cloud and sky is very attractive

I like both. The tones in the black and white are just fantastic but I also like the way the reds, blues and greens work together in the second shot.

I love everything about the black and white, but it took me a while to see the "angel". However, it stands out in the color pic. So Im gonna have to say great job on both!

Raymond J Barlow said:
Just curious, does that silo have a natural tilt, or is that lens distortion?

That's distortion. I've noticed it alot at 24mm with this lens. It doesn't bother me at all though, I actually like the effect.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment.

So it's 6 to 3 in favor of the BW as far as I can tell.:thumbdown::thumbup::thumbdown::thumbup: I still don't know...................

Most reactions

New Topics

Back